Warehouse / Industrial Floor Crack, Spall and Hole Repair
We understand commercial customers are usually under time constraints when it comes to down time for floor repairs, so using regular concrete is quite often not an option or a suitable method of repair. Using a range of specialised repair products we are able to carry out interior or exterior repairs even at low temperatures.
Repairs can be carried out on anything from hairline cracks and control joints, to holes, surface wear or trip hazards. Smooth floors can reduce equipment maintenance and repair costs and help avoid workers compensation claims, or show compliance with food safety audits or certification requirements.
Benefits over concrete repairs
– floors can be open to foot traffic right away, and forklifts in as little as an hour after completion of repairs
– for food processing plants and food handling facilities products are available to meet CFIA requirements
– for cold storage and food handling facilities certain products can be used at temperatures down to -37 degrees Celsius for freezer use
– the products have excellent abrasion, impact and chemical resistance
– damaged floor joints can be repaired and flexible joints added (control joints / construction joints)
– excellent for repairing damaged concrete around floor drains
– repairs are carried out with very low levels of dust and mess
– the finished repair is polished to leave a perfectly smooth surface
Of course regular concrete repairs are also available for commercial floor and wall damage
Our commercial concrete repair service areas